TheInsuranceAdvisor.com (TIA) is the most accepted form of life insurance products research available in the financial services industry.
- Only THEInsuranceAdvisor.COM publishes patented pricing and performance research.
- Only THEInsuranceAdvisor.COM is accepted by leading accounting groups for independent client representation.
- Only THEInsuranceAdvisor.COM is endorsed by the New York Bankers Association (NYBA) for Uniform Prudent Investor Act (UPIA) compliance.
- Only THEInsuranceAdvisor.COM research reports are compliant with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) for use with all types of life insurance products.
- Only THEInsuranceAdvisor.COM gives Irrevocable Life Insurance (ILIT) Trustees the research needed to justify Trust-Owned Life Insurance (TOLI) expenses for UPIA Section 7 compliance.
- Only THEInsuranceAdvisor.COM gives ILIT Trustees the research needed to set reasonable performance expectations for invested assets underlying TOLI cash values for UPIA Section 2 compliance.
- Only THEInsuranceAdvisor.COM supports the ILIT Trustee’s duty to investigate the suitability of TOLI holdings (whereas other policy review offerings actually disclaim suitability).
- Only THEInsuranceAdvisor.COM gives CFP®s the research needed to measure up to the new fiduciary standard of care (that went into effect January 2009).
- Only THEInsuranceAdvisor.COM research reveals when proposed rates and terms are actually among best-available rates and terms (BART).
- Only THEInsuranceAdvisor.COM benchmarks are derived from the industry’s largest and most up-to-date database of pricing and performance information for life insurance products.
TIA's mission is to provide financial advisors with the information necessary to make informed and prudent decisions in the management of life insurance policies and portfolios for their clients through a variety of Internet-based, software and in-print products.
- Use our Confidential Policy Evaluator (CPE) to determine the suitability of any given permanent life insurance product based on the 5 factors of overall suitability as they relate to both industry benchmarks and peer-group products.
- Use our Policy Pricing Calculator to measure the general pricing competitiveness of a sales proposal or an existing permanent life insurance product and/or the impact of various policy earnings assumptions on overall policy performance.
We're committed to being the most complete online resource for reliable information about insurance products, pricing, and value. If you don't find what you're looking for, Contact Us and tell us what you need.
RECENT E-NEWS ISSUES
Insurance Study Indicates that Consumers WANT Research Click Here
Life Insurance Illustrative Rates, Noting but Net as seen in National Underwriter AdvisorFX Click Here
August 2011 Ratings: Consequences of US Downgrade Click Here